Wireshark frame.marked == 1

https://www.wireshark.org/lists/wireshark-users/201004/msg00032.html


Tim Black wrote:


> I would love to be able to customize the display of packets in an absolute

> fashion, e.g. "Ignore this one" or "show only this one and this one". To me

> this means there would be a Display Filter field for packet number. Is there

> support for this hiding from me somewhere, or if not, is there at least a

> plan to support this? To be clear, I am talking about Display Filtering by

> the leftmost column entitled "No.". I hope this is not also the answer to my

> question. ;-)


How about Ctrl-M to mark either the packets you want to display, or the

packets you want to ignore. Then:


"frame.marked == 1" to display only the marked packets, or


"frame.marked == 0" to ignore the marked packets and display only the

unmarked packets.

Ulasan

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

SISTEM PENGOPERASIAN KOMPUTER (OS)

APA ITU ASCII (AMERICAN STANDARD CODE FOR INFORMATION INTERCHANGE) ?

APA ITU EBCDIC (EXTANDENT BINARY CODEC DECIMAL INTERCHANGE CODE) ?

JENIS-JENIS SISTEM PENGOPERASIAN KOMPUTER

Router CP2001/RS980+ dan Cara config